Dude. Found this on a photographer's blog. He just basically took the thoughts right out of my head. I need to meet this kid.
Saturday, January 29, 2011
"People ask me where I am heading after school, what field I am interested in, and etc. etc. I tell everyone, "Missions Photography". If you do not know what that is, it is basically documenting missionaries, their work, and the people group they are trying to reach, while I myself am apart of ministering in whatever way I can. I love photography, but I love people more. I don't think a job is worth more than a human life. I believe a human life is what makes a job worth doing and doing well. I have always believed that whatever job you do, you should do it for something more than self-ambition."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment