roads taken. lessons learned.
About Me
Rachael
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(30)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
▼
May
(8)
Words of life? Or words of death.
God knows something I don't….
what am i thinking? art major??? yeah good one rac...
My God is bigger than the "realities" of this life...
I. JUST. WANNA. BE. DONE.
"I don't want be adoredDon't want to be first in l...
I must forgive because He forgave me.I must love, ...
Rebel.
►
April
(2)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(5)
►
2010
(53)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(5)
Followers
Sunday, May 15, 2011
"I don't want be adored
Don't want to be first in line
Or make myself heard
I'd like to bring a little light
To shine a light on your life
To make you feel loved"
-Keane
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment