Tuesday, November 23, 2010


I would like to dedicate this post to my two best friends, megan and amber.
I have had more tears, more laughter, more embarrassing memories, more hilarious memories, and more talks with these girls than anyone else. They love me when I'm grumpy. They love me when I'm hyper. They hug me when I'm crying. They roll on the floor laughing with me. There are so many things that I could say right now that would confuse the heck out of you, but they will understand. But I won't. Just so you're not uncomfortable. :) But for the sake of keeping this short, I am SO SO SO thankful for my two best friends. I don't know what my life would be like without them, and I don't wanna know. They encourage me when I'm struggling and pray for me. We've had our fights and our misunderstandings. We've had the awkward silences and the deadly quiets. We've been on road trips, camping trips, mission trips, and sleepovers together. We've danced, we've sang, we've spooned together. We've talked about countless boys…and men. ;) These are my homies. My girls. My chica's. My missing piece…(for now :) My crazy friends. But most importantly, these are my sisters in Christ. And no matter what happens from now on out, they will stay my sisters. No distance, no fight, no sadness or joy, no boy. They will always be my sisters. And I love them so much. So thank you Aler and Megbe. I love you more than you know.


No comments:

Post a Comment