Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Today, my room became just another room. I took down and packed up most everything in it. This was the last little sanctuary in my house for me that wasn't changed yet. So now, it feels real. I'm really starting the change. Besides depressing, the only way I can really describe it is…just weird. Who would think that little pieces of paper would have such a hold on your heart and memories? If you've ever been in my room, you would have probably seen that on my closet wall was taped almost every sign, note, and (drawn) picture I have been given. There was an ache in my heart taking those down today. But don't worry. I did NOT throw them away. :) Heck no. Maybe some day I will…but not yet. Anyway, please keep praying for me as I'm going through this. It's not easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment